Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ah yes

The dreaded first post. What to say and really, how to say it?

I guess I just want this as an outlet to be an asshole.
Because when you don't want to punch people in the face because they're being idiots, you go on the internet and look at funny pictures of cats, right? NO. You go on the internet and you yell about it on a blog.

Also, I have been finding some great blogs as of late that are written in a style worthy of a memoir. I'd like to achieve this subtle wit as well. And I believe I can.

And so that's all I'll say for now.

3 comments:

  1. Did you really "label" your blog post "blog"... and cynical. Now you are going to show up on all my online cynical blogger scrounging. Although mostly I dig around to find people ragging on the Twilight Series. You should do a cynical piece on the Twilight series. We should take turns reading aloud the twilight series so we can destroy it when we return to school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that idea. Let's do it. You can help me write that piece.
    I just illegally downloaded it and laughed the whole way through.
    Actually it took me three days to watch the whole thing. I'd like to say this is because it was so horrendous I kept having to stop, but it's really just because the buffering sucked.

    ReplyDelete