Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I remembered something!

Add this to my last rant about Ben and Jerry's and their ludicrous prices!

I was bragging today to my brother about how awesome Price Chopper is when you have a Price Chopper card. "It's great!" I swooned. "The Price Chopper in Bennington is open 24 hours a day and we go there for midnight munchies."

I continued with this: "You know how a pint of Ben and Jerry's is normally 5 bucks? Well with a Pchops card, it's only 2 bucks! Awesome, right?!?"

Needless to say, my brother was pretty impressed. At least, as impressed as you can get about a discount, cheap, seedy grocery store card. But I didnt' even realize at the time what I was saying: a whole pint of Ben and Jerry's cost 5 bucks, but one scoop in a cup at a Ben and Jerry's outlet is $4.50?!

No I will never get over it. Next time I'm buying a whole pint.

1 comment:

  1. You should stock up and keep it in a refrigerator truck that follows you around the country. That way you can have relatively cheap ice cream at all times.

    ReplyDelete